New member

Let’s not get carried away Bob! I’m not sure the Whelen is gonna keep up w a 9.3x62 pushing 286 gr pills!
 
Let’s not get carried away Bob! I’m not sure the Whelen is gonna keep up w a 9.3x62 pushing 286 gr pills!
@WAB
275gn Woodleigh similar sd to the 9.3 and only 10 grains lighter does 2,500fps out of the Whelen and the 310 is pushing close to 2,300fps
Bugger all and nothing in it.
Bob
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,289
Messages
1,570,700
Members
168,968
Latest member
GladisLute
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top