New - KMG Hunting Safaris AH Members Group Hunt With BRICKBURN In 2022

Looks like the crew meeting up at the old watering hole to celebrate after a successful caracal chase. I like the July dates better than later in the year, sadly I already have plans and won’t be able to join the party, but good hunting to those who get to attend!
D32F3F6B-79C7-4A6E-9A9C-98D6C42351C1.jpeg

Looks like the crew meeting up at the old watering hole to celebrate after a successful caracal chase. I like the July dates better than later in the year, sadly I already have plans and won’t be able to join the party, but good hunting to those who get to attend! View attachment 431129
Not necessarily successful, but spot on. One of the hound packs that operate across our area cooling themselves off in an old cattle drinking trough that is still operational.

Last edited:
I will have 3 Aoudad rams available at $2000 each. This is an incredible hunt in beautiful terrain. I will be offering this as a stand alone package soon.
IMG_20210526_152045.jpg

I was on the group hunt that had to be postponed. Marius was more than gracious with working around everyone's schedule and getting people rebooked. I ended up hunting this past May, and there was one other guy in camp, wished it could have been 4 or 5, but still had a great time. If you hunt with KMG you will have a great time with lots of terrain and game to see!

I may have to think about joining the group hunt again...

I was on the group hunt that had to be postponed. Marius was more than gracious with working around everyone's schedule and getting people rebooked. I ended up hunting this past May, and there was one other guy in camp, wished it could have been 4 or 5, but still had a great time. If you hunt with KMG you will have a great time with lots of terrain and game to see!

I may have to think about joining the group hunt again...
You are too kind my friend.

I was also on the group hunt which got postponed. Can’t say enough about how Marius worked with us to get our hunt in. Just got back two weeks ago and had not only a great hunt but a great time as well. Met many wonderful local people and got a real feel for life in RSA.

Has the width “+” some, predominant bosses helps w/ base circumference, tip length on the left & the right appears to be a nub (fighting) but I believe ‘trickery of light’ & the tip extends up as a shadow on the body. In my humble opinion, an old Bull (black face) who likes to come to the party late (0412) & drink all the leftover stale beer when everyone’s passed out!

I wouldn’t let him walk … but … I’m the one passed out @ 0412!

Besides, unless I’m mistaken, the bull you helped me take in May is significantly better.

I am far from expert in PG trophy judging but I would let him walk. Bosses too spread out and thin/short.
You got an exceptional bull, so I don't think that you should be comparing. The one on the trailcam, is a boss.

@ Bill: you laid out some exceptional trophies during your May Hunt like that Blue Willy on display w/ all the ‘right junk in all the right places!’ I bet in the right Trophy Area - you would need to glass a 100 Bulls to find a twin!?

So let‘s pray he dropped his ‘seeds’ all over that property & maybe a future hunter (like me = yip selfish!) can have a crack @ Mini Me.

That’s a strong testament to Marius Gold Standard reputation across the E. Cape (& beyond I’m sure …) for access to quality ‘honey hole’ properties that others may not be able to tap.

Once again I am schooled by my PH! From long distance! Keep them coming my friend! These are great exercises.

Even though I have one already I wouldn't turn down the one on the trail cam or Bill's.
Me neither. Contemplating going and looking for him with the pointed stick and string.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YvonnePaws

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg