New Jersey broker/clearing agent?

RLXFXR

New member
Joined
Dec 14, 2024
Messages
13
Reaction score
14
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Hey y’all - I was just contacted by Trophy Solutions in Polokwane (SA) after my hunt with Spear Safaris about 3 weeks ago. I’ve decided to have them do the shoulder mounts. They’ve asked who my broker/clearing agent will be. As I’m located in SE Pennsylvania I’m looking for recommendations in New Jersey so I can go pick them up upon arrival. Thanks!
 

Attachments

  • 9FEE7BF8-71C5-4279-9152-1CB8E3A67BB7.png
    9FEE7BF8-71C5-4279-9152-1CB8E3A67BB7.png
    2.4 MB · Views: 53
The clearing agents for trophies will be out of JFK. You can pick Coppersmith, Genus, I’ve seen others recommended Cargo Tours here, maybe a few others. I don’t know of any options in New Jersey. Trophy clearing is limited to certain ports of entry.
 
The clearing agents for trophies will be out of JFK. You can pick Coppersmith, Genus, I’ve seen others recommended Cargo Tours here, maybe a few others. I don’t know of any options in New Jersey. Trophy clearing is limited to certain ports of entry.
375Fox is correct: JFK will be your port of entry. I live in NY on the border of NJ. I used Genus to ship my crate to my NY taxidermist. Genus Logistics in Jamaica, NY.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I live in New Jersey. Philadelphia is not a point of entry for trophies. I used Genus near JFK two months ago and would recommend them.
By the way, I drove to Genus and took the crate directly to my taxidermist.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,572,972
Members
169,671
Latest member
AbelHowar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top