New guy

Welcome to AH from Grahamstown, South Africa.
You'll definitely gain a lot of info on this forum for your future safari!
If you're interested in the Eastern Cape, please feel free to take a look at what we have to offer you too.

Enjoy the research and the planning of your trip!
Take care & best regards
Marius
 
Greetings ChrisMT,

Khomas Highland Hunting and Fishing Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you to the greatest forum on earth.

When you can spare a moment, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome to AH!
 
Hello everyone i am Chris from Montana and have been thinking about hunting Africa for a few years now have a few friends who would like to go figured I would sign up here to get some knowledge.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome ! Right now I live in central mt myself . What you need is all here. Don’t hesitate to ask questions.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,250
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,150
Latest member
NevaElwell
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top