New Guy From Texas

Welcome from Waxahachie! Always good to see a fellow Texas join! I need to come visit the Gristmill for a good meal!
 
My wife and I just finished, last August, what you are preparing to do. The only advice I can give you is to Prepare, Prepare, and Prepare. Try and leave nothing to chance. I spent 6 months in preparation for our trip and it paid off in spades. I harvested 5 animals, in 5 days, with 5 shots. Eland, Sable, Gemsbok, Waterbuck, and Kudu. It was a blast and I am still riding an adrenaline high. The only problem I have is I want to go again.
 
Welcome aboard. Tell us what animals you are planning to hunt and what guns you are taking?
 
Welcome from Waxahachie! Always good to see a fellow Texas join! I need to come visit the Gristmill for a good meal!
@TX Hunter
I think there's more Texans on here than any other state.
But then agin everathungs bigga in Texas
Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha
Y'all even has the gulf of America.
Bob
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,415
Messages
1,575,542
Members
170,352
Latest member
CarmeloRap
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top