New guy from Nebraska

peacemaker

AH senior member
Joined
Jun 23, 2022
Messages
77
Reaction score
116
Location
Illinois
hello everyone, not new but have been away from the forum for a while and got home sick so am back lol.... thanks
 
Welcome back
 
:S Welcome: Back
 
Welcome back to AH peacemaker!
 
Welcome!
 
Welcome back !
 
Welcome back!
 
Welcome to AH! Glad to have you on board.
 
Welcome back to AH!
 
Hello peacemaker,

Khomas Highland Hunting Safaris of Namibia, welcomes you back home to the greatest forum on earth.

When you get around to it, I invite you to have a look into the Khomas Safaris website.

Your avatar photo is original for sure.
I bet there’s a story to it somehow.

Best Regards,
Velo Dog.
 
Welcome! Certainly glad to have you here with us!!
 
Welcome to AH!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,364
Messages
1,574,202
Members
169,940
Latest member
PeggyBryai
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top