New from TX

New guy from SE Texas. Glad to be here and thank you to Jerome for manually validating my account as I was having email issues. Have my sights set on a 2025 PG safari trip.

I have long dreamed of doing one someday, but we are finally at a point where we can begin to make it a reality. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from this site.
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome fellow Texan. I joined in advance of my first safari. I learned a lot from browsing, sought and received a lot of great advice from experienced members, and asked a few guys in private conversations some questions I was not necessarily comfortable asking in the forum right as I was booking. Everyone was and has been supportive and accommodating. You found an absolutely fantastic place for safari knowledge and experience.
 
New guy from SE Texas. Glad to be here and thank you to Jerome for manually validating my account as I was having email issues. Have my sights set on a 2025 PG safari trip.

I have long dreamed of doing one someday, but we are finally at a point where we can begin to make it a reality. Looking forward to learning as much as I can from this site.

Dear Paul_Mauser

Welcome to this great Forum.

Enjoy planning the destination of your next safari adventure.

Happy hunting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,239
Messages
1,569,305
Members
168,652
Latest member
RobbyHedri
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
hunted So Africa 4 times and more to come
 
Top