Need 375 ruger brass

As a new member I expect to be viewed with some suspicion in transactions involving money. My sense is I need to build up a little trust by sharing experiences and commenting on things I know something about, building relationships as they come along. It’s too bad those a$$holes scammed you but am glad mods booted them.
 
Hornady has a run of brass coming in June. Put your orders in with your Hornady dealers.
 
Which looks to be extreme high quality ammo, but $100+ for 20 rounds, makes me hurt inside lol
have you priced hornady dgx/dgs? that is a pretty great deal, especially with those high quality bullets!
 
This is the reason I have only ever bought established cartridge rifles. When there is only one supplier, you are going to get screwed.
 
This is the reason I have only ever bought established cartridge rifles. When there is only one supplier, you are going to get screwed.
well, we would all agree the 375 h&h is well "established". here are the prices i pay for those at the same ammo shop

federal 300 gr power shock-$102.99
hornady 300 gr dgx-$109.99
barnes 300 gr triple shock-$107.95
federal 300 grA frame-$118.99

by the way, i reload my own, so it costs me less. that said, i think the H&H has better ammo availability, but is not less expensive.
 
I just bought a couple boxes of Hornady DGX 270 gr. for like $110 a box.
 
When I first bought my .375 Ruger I could find it for $70 a box. What, maybe 10 years ago so boy, has it went up! I called Hendershot (sp) a few months ago looking for ammo and they didn’t even have brass to build the ammo.
 
well, we would all agree the 375 h&h is well "established". here are the prices i pay for those at the same ammo shop

federal 300 gr power shock-$102.99
hornady 300 gr dgx-$109.99
barnes 300 gr triple shock-$107.95
federal 300 grA frame-$118.99

by the way, i reload my own, so it costs me less. that said, i think the H&H has better ammo availability, but is not less expensive.

I was referring to brass, since that is what the OP was asking about. For the H&H new primed brass is about $1 apiece, premium bullets are $1.50 and powder is $0.50. Half the price of purchasing ammo by reloading your own. But having the brass is a necessity.

I bought new H&H brass last week, and could have bought 500 pieces of if I wanted to.
 
Just a reference at how different the pricing is 375 Ruger 300 grain DGX at my LGS is going for $92 a box.
 
When I first bought my .375 Ruger I could find it for $70 a box. What, maybe 10 years ago so boy, has it went up! I called Hendershot (sp) a few months ago looking for ammo and they didn’t even have brass to build the ammo.

nope, just looked at a local ammo dealer:

dgx bonded 300 gr-$109.99
dgs-300 gr-$102.99
270 gr soft pt- $105.49

however, i do live in alaska.
I misunderstood what you were saying. I thought you were saying the DGX is a good bullet lol

As far as getting boutique ammo. One of the popular ones, my friend there offered to load me some ammo if I sent them my brass.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,327
Messages
1,573,011
Members
169,682
Latest member
CarmonWxt
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top