Namibia Visa

lwaters

AH legend
Joined
May 20, 2011
Messages
2,516
Reaction score
3,775
Location
Manhattan Kansas
Media
117
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
4
USA/Canada
1
Australia/NZ
1
Member of
SCI
Hunted
Texas,Namibia,Kansas, Missouri, Wyoming, Colorado, Idaho, South Africa, New Zealand
I seen on the internet that Americans need a visa to enter. If this is true when did that happen?
 
 
Says its free when you arrive. So atleast there is no expense.
 
I see that now. There's conflicting information on the internet. I thought maybe it was a covid thing.
 
If it is true it will be just like Zim and that is easy on arrival visa.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,239
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top