NAMIBIA: Mr. Spots In Namibia

Kanati Taxidermy finished the leopard the week of the Great American Outdoor Show. I went to the show and drove up to the studio. I’m very pleased! The scar on the head is a very close resemblance to the scar on the cat’s head we got him! Great work! Thanks Kanati Taxidermy, Wes and crew!!!
IMG_3417.jpeg
IMG_3418.jpeg
IMG_3416.jpeg
 
Congratulations on getting him home and on full display!
 
Thank you Sir!!!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,249
Messages
1,570,725
Members
169,129
Latest member
ChangeLal
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top