NAMIBIA: Has Anyone Hunted With Afrihunt Safaris?

Quest#1

AH senior member
Reaction score
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA life,DU life,SCI life,DSC,RMEF,NWTF, WU.
hello everyone. Has anyone hunted with afrihunt safaris in Namiba recently 2018 Any info would be appreciated! Thanks for your time!

We will be hunting with Justus in August. He stopped by and spent the night at our place last month. Great guy and appears to be the real deal.

A hunt report was just posted on Afrihunt.

I saw that great report! I also noticed it was from 3 years ago. Also noticed that all the reviews on there Facebook page are from 3+ years ago. Just trying to get some more current reveiws. A lot can change in 3 year especially half way across the world from me! Thanks again for anyone who takes time to give info.

Well, it's probably no help to you, but I will provide a review when we get back in early September.

That would be helpful! Looking forward to hearing about your experience!! Thanks and good luck in September!!!

Has anyone hunted with Afrihunt in the past few years? Just looking for some information about the outfit from anyone that has hunted with them.

I posted a report on our 2019 safari. AfriHunt was one of three outfits we hunted with.

I posted a report on our 2019 safari. AfriHunt was one of three outfits we hunted with.
They look to be a great outfit, I read your report, and seems like you had a great time there. Would you recommend them as an outfit to hunt with? How do they compare to other outfits you have hunted with?

Large, low fence properties near Otavi. Excellent area for eland, red hartebeest, warthog, hartman’s zebra, oryx. Justus is a good hunter. The accommodations are good but serve as a guest house for touring folks as well. A bit of a different dynamic.

Justus is a very generous man and will take good care of you.

Justus and karla are amazing. In fact everyone was very pleasant to be around.
Extremely fun people lots of laughs mixed with excellent hunting. 20 days with them and it was everything we could have wanted.
you wont be disappointed.

Large, low fence properties near Otavi. Excellent area for eland, red hartebeest, warthog, hartman’s zebra, oryx. Justus is a good hunter. The accommodations are good but serve as a guest house for touring folks as well. A bit of a different dynamic.

Justus is a very generous man and will take good care of you.

Thanks for the info

Justus and karla are amazing. In fact everyone was very pleasant to be around.
Extremely fun people lots of laughs mixed with excellent hunting. 20 days with them and it was everything we could have wanted.
you wont be disappointed.

Thanks for the info

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryellenD

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you