Namibia gun permit question

Fjold

AH senior member
Joined
Jan 13, 2010
Messages
63
Reaction score
108
Location
Kentucky, USA
Media
9
Hunting reports
Africa
2
Member of
NRA - Endowment Life, SAF - Life, CRPA -Life
Hunted
Namibia 2008 (Khomas Highlands, Kalahari), Zimbabwe 2011 (Zambezi Valley), South Africa 2013 (East Cape), South Africa 2016 (KwaZulu Natal), Namibia 2019 (Kalahari)
It's been 10 years since I've been to Namibia and I'm going back next year.

On the Namibian Police Application for Import/Export Permit:

  • Reason for Import/Export:......... Do I put hunting?

  • Particulars of Ammunition:..... is "Type", Rifle?
 
I never bothered with "type" of ammunition. Just caliber and quantity.

WPB NAMIBIA FIREARM PERMIT 2013.jpg
 
Thanks, I can't remember what I put last time.
 
I believe I just put Rifle where it says Type but not to worry Namibia is easy! Reason=Hunting
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,426
Messages
1,575,888
Members
170,449
Latest member
MarkusSayl
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Hornedfrogbbq wrote on Rhoyland4's profile.
Do you mind me asking what auction you are referencing? I'm not in the market for any of those rifles...just curious.

Frosty in Fort Worth
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top