Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
USA/Canada
Europe
Hunted
Namibia, Poland, Czech Republic, Hungary, Germany, Slovania
Great Hartebeest, beautiful trophy. Wildebeest are no joke! They can take some hits and still go and go and go.......

gesch

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Sheboygan Rifle and Pistol Club NRA
Hunted
WI, WY, AL, TN, KY, Namibia (x2)
Thanks for your comments. Dawie was the icing on the cake of a great experience. What an interesting guy. I hope I can go again and introduce my wonderful wife to Duvenhages and Namibia!

gesch

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Thanks for the Red Hartebeest and Blue Wildebeest comments. They were a real challenge. Michael's tracking ability was amazing on the Wildebeest. I was discouraged. He was confident we would find him. It is a sign of a man who knows his craft. Michael is tops.

Mekis

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
NRA, VFW
Hunted
Namibia
Congratulations on a great hunt and some awesome trophies. Your write up and pictures were awesome. I head to Northern Namibia at the end of September for my 1st African plains game safari. The first leg of my journey is with Jet Blue so I am glad there were no issues with traveling with a safari rifle. I go from Minneapolis to Boston with them. I'm glad things went well with your trip.

gesch

AH enthusiast
Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
Hunted
Congratulations on a great hunt and some awesome trophies. Your write up and pictures were awesome. I head to Northern Namibia at the end of September for my 1st African plains game safari. The first leg of my journey is with Jet Blue so I am glad there were no issues with traveling with a safari rifle. I go from Minneapolis to Boston with them. I'm glad things went well with your trip.
You will certainly have a wonderful trip. Do you need a chaperone? I and my 300 win mag will be happy to accompany you. Who are you hunting with? What does your wish list look like?

Jeffrey Masters

AH veteran
Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
SA, Mexico, Lower 48, Alaska
Looks like you had a great hunt! It is always nice to hear that these outfitters are good people too! Congrats on your trophies, and more so on your memories. That Hartebeest is a beauty! Your zebra was a really good specimen as well. Very bold stripes, really striking. I am planning a trip to Namibia next year with my wife. I will be dreaming about it for the next 10 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DonnyBandy

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

degoins wrote on Treemantwo's profile.
I have a like new VC .450 I might part with. I had it built in 2013 and it has served me well. Also have a VC fitted leather trunk case for it along with the plastic case it came with. I'll take 14000 for all of it.
Matt W wrote on Jody's profile.
Hi Jody,
I have been looking for ideas on the best way to display my European mounts from Africa. I came across some of your shield work and was wondering if you would be willing to make one for me? If so, please let me know the cost. I like the shield with the two spears that you built for a member years ago. Thanks.
cal pappas wrote on Mnelson2's profile.
Nelson. Is this message a PM format. I want to send you my email, but don't know if this is the cirrect way to do it. I'm at <pappas@mtaonline.net> Send me an email with your phone and I will call you about a skull I have. I went to school in Boston and am from Bernardston in the west part of the state. Moved to Alaska in 1984 adn never looked back.
BeeMaa wrote on Justbryan's profile.
Sold a Blaser scope mount to him. He was a pleasure to do business with.