Reaction score
Website
www.zanabotessafari.com
Deals & offers
Media
Member of
NAPHA, SCI, DSC
10 day or 15 day hunt

We have 3 trophy buffalo left available on quota for 2023 in the East Caprivi.

There is also 1 trophy elephant and 1 own use elephant still on quota also in the East Caprivi
Feel free to contact us if you would be interested.
We will be at the Great American Outdoor show Booth #6129 4-12 February and

SCI Nashville booth #857 22-25 February

full

Buffalo
10 day hunt
Daily rate 1200USD per day
Trophy fee 8000USD
Transfer to and from the Caprivi 500USD

Elephant
15 day
1200 USD per day

Trophy fee 12 000USD up to 40lbs
41-49lbs 15 000USD
50-59lbs 20 000USD
60-69lbs 25 000USD
70-79lbs 30 000USD
80-89lbs 35 000USD
90-99lbs 40 000USD
100+ 45 000USD

Last edited by a moderator:
I really hate an offer without a price. Most of us want to have an idea of what we're getting ourselves into. Perhaps it's worth your time to add that below.
Bruce

Moreover, I think it is the forum rule, when posting a hunt offer to be with all details, including prices.

Sorry gentleman
I was in the mountains in Georgia and had no signal the last 24 hours. Excuse for the prices the prices not being added. I was just informing about quota that I have left. I am more than happy to add the prices for everybody.

Buffalo
10 day hunt
Daily rate 1200USD per day
Trophy fee 8000USD
Transfer to and from the Caprivi 500USD

Elephant
15 day
1200 USD per day

Trophy fee 12 000USD up to 40lbs
41-49lbs 15 000USD
50-59lbs 20 000USD
60-69lbs 25 000USD
70-79lbs 30 000USD
80-89lbs 35 000USD
90-99lbs 40 000USD
100+ 45 000USD

I trust your experience WAB…my apologies!

My problem is at DSC a 16 day leopard hunt in the same area went for $20K so clouded my judgement

Wow no disrespect intended but so many more better value offers on here
Caprivi is expensive. Zana is a great PH and worth taking a look at for sure. I’ve hunted with him.

full

I went on a discounted dangerous game hunt. It is said we gain wisdom by making mistakes.

I learned to fully vet any offers with phone calls to a half dozen of their past clients. I want to hear the inflection in one's voice as I ask hard questions.

Why so many references, because what may be a bad hunt for me may have been loved by several other clients. Now, if one of those references was a known experienced African hunter, I might not need so many references. I will still want to discuss their experiences with other hunters.

One doesn't get any more wiser the second time they get kicked by a mule...

Magnificent area! Harvested an Elephant and Buffalo in the Caprivi (Zambezi Valley) last Nov. These are good prices for the area.

You mentioned an "own use" elephant hunt. What are the particulars on that deal? See you at SCI

I went on a discounted dangerous game hunt. It is said we gain wisdom by making mistakes.

I learned to fully vet any offers with phone calls to a half dozen of their past clients. I want to hear the inflection in one's voice as I ask hard questions.

Why so many references, because what may be a bad hunt for me may have been loved by several other clients. Now, if one of those references was a known experienced African hunter, I might not need so many references. I will still want to discuss their experiences with other hunters.

One doesn't get any more wiser the second time they get kicked by a mule...
You are very right Sir. Asking the questions and doing homework is very important. References is always a good way to ask about the things you would like to know.

Magnificent area! Harvested an Elephant and Buffalo in the Caprivi (Zambezi Valley) last Nov. These are good prices for the area.

You mentioned an "own use" elephant hunt. What are the particulars on that deal? See you at SCI
Thank you Sir

Yes own use elephant is usually a specific time of the year. The elephant is hunted for the community festival that takes place.
It is usually around September. We are still waiting for the final dates from the community chief.

full

@ZANA BOTES SAFARI you mentioned own use elephant but then did mention it in the price?? has it been taken off quota??

@ZANA BOTES SAFARI you mentioned own use elephant but then did mention it in the price?? has it been taken off quota??
The own use Elephant has already been taken.
We only have one 1 trophy elephant left and one trophy buffalo left for 2023.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChanceSkin

Latest profile posts

Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!