NAMIBIA: BOWHUNT: Bowhunt In Namibia

I passed on a big eland bull while hunting near Otavi with Pieter and someone asked for a picture of him. They say a picture is worth a thousand words, if that's true, then there's no telling how many there are for a three minute video. I'm no expert on Eland, but he looks huge to me, especially when he was at thirty yards. I told Pieter, my house isn't big enough for him. LOL

 
Nice bull Dee! I think i would have squeezed the release.
 
That's a beast of a bull. Blue shoulders with that thick mop of his head. A great mature bull.
 
Eland are some impressive animals and even better eating. I took a eland with tobie engelbrecht. My first African trophy in Namibia back in 06. I will never forget him walking in and sucking the cattle trough dry. someday I will take another if given a chance but one never knows what Africa offers a bow Hunter.
 
I may be wrong, but I Believe that Tobie is Pieters cousin? If so, then their home properties are next to each other. But that bull was several hours north, up on property bordering Etosha.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,049
Members
169,890
Latest member
marnobaro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top