arizonajake

AH senior member
Reaction score
Media
Cape Buff 6 (2).jpg

Nice bull, congrats !

Congrats but....Full hunting report or it does not count :E Angel:

Reactions: cls
Congratulations! Let's hear your story. ;)

Congrats - Nice bull!

No bull, I agree with everyone else!! However, I'll cut you some slack, please include the rest of the story in the very near future.

No bull, I agree with everyone else!! However, I'll cut you some slack, please include the rest of the story in the very near future.
Taken with a Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H Magnum, using 300 gr. Woodleigh Weldcore PP bullets. 4 shots, placed as quickly as possible in the boiler room.

Taken with a Winchester Model 70 in .375 H&H Magnum, using 300 gr. Woodleigh Weldcore PP bullets. 4 shots, placed as quickly as possible in the boiler room.

Congratulations! A fine looking buff!
As mentioned, it would be nice to see how the Woodleighs looked after the damage if you managed to keep them?

Nice bull, well done Arizonajake. As a matter of interest, what did your PH carry?

Did you recover any of the woodleigh protected point bullets? I’ll be taking some with me to Zimbabwe next week.
@375Fox what will you be hunting here? And what rifle choice? I hope you have a wonderful trip, there have been some great hunts so far this year.

Did you recover any of the woodleigh protected point bullets? I’ll be taking some with me to Zimbabwe next week.
I was only able to recover 1 out of 4 bullets fired. The bullet was found on the far shoulder, completely mangled. The other 3 passed through. Unfortunately I could not get a good focus with my camera lens.

Cape Buff 2 Bullet.jpg
Cape Buff Bullet 1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations! A fine looking buff!
As mentioned, it would be nice to see how the Woodleighs looked after the damage if you managed to keep them?
As mentioned earlier, I could not get good pictures of the one bullet which remained in the buff. However, they did the job.

Cape Buff 2 Bullet.jpg
Cape Buff Bullet 1 (2).jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KayleighFa

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you