My Custom Leather Work

Beautiful work - really a lost art and I appreciate fine leather work....I’d buy a saddle just for the great looking leather...and “then” go look to buy a horse
 
Success! They are sending the hide to the tannery and I'm sure I won't get it back for a year. Will post pics soon.
Perfect! It was exactly 272 days from my final trigger squeeze until my crate showed up on my doorstep. The wait does get long.
 
Beautiful work - really a lost art and I appreciate fine leather work....I’d buy a saddle just for the great looking leather...and “then” go look to buy a horse
I will happily build you a saddle. And would be more than happy to sell you a horse to go with it.
 
I will happily build you a saddle. And would be more than happy to sell you a horse to go with it.
I’ll be sure to never introduce my wife to you!
 
Hopefully one of these days I will be able to post another project or two.
302E8E5A-D2CD-45AB-B54A-C5F18E746731.jpeg
The current state of my new leather shop has me kicking rocks for now.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,325
Messages
1,573,101
Members
169,699
Latest member
TristanFar
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top