My 2016 Hunt with Paw Print Safaris is almost here!!

@reedy0312 congratulations on all your success!

Looks like you had a hell of a safari, @reedy0312 . Congrats!

Look forward to talking with you Charles. Everyone was following your hunt and we are all happy for you!

Ive just had a look at the weather not looking good for the weekend!! It will be like being back in the UK! WET!!!! If you ask me though it shall make for interesting hunting

reedy, was Pieter your PH all days or did you have another some times?

Sounds like you had a good hunt reedy. Congratulations.

Reedy, What are you going to do with the Zebra?

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks guys, it was a great hunt! I already miss Africa once again and cant wait to get back. I'll try to get a report together soon, after catching up on work!

Lee,

I'm going with a rug for this zebra. If I go after another zebra the next time I may do some different stuff with it

Excellent!! Love your buff!

Glad you had a great time and hunt. Leaving is always tough and it is always funny how we all plan to get back to africa before we get on the plane to come home.
Can not wait to hear more on how the hunt happened and about the stalks on the buff.

Thanks Bill, leaving was very tough, cant wait to get back for a third time!!!! Hopefully next year fingers crossed

@reedy0312 great new avatar picture! That's one hell of a buff!

Thanks @rinehart0050 !

Yeah I couldn't have asked for anything more in a buff, all I dreamed of and more!

Reedy I agree with rinehart .....the new Avitar is very cool.

What a great hunt, congrats on some very fine trophies and thanks for sharing you adventure.

Thanks guys! I'll try my best to get the hunt report out within the next week

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DenaI60135

Latest profile posts

Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you
Pancho wrote on Safari Dave's profile.
Enjoyed reading your post again. Believe this is the 3rd time. I am scheduled to hunt w/ Legadema in Sep. Really looking forward to it.
check out our Buff hunt deal!
Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross