my 1903 Rigby .275

flyfishdoc

Lifetime bronze benefactor
AH veteran
Joined
Jul 9, 2021
Messages
173
Reaction score
386
Location
Florida
Media
5
Member of
SCI Life Member
IMG-7388.PNG
IMG-8327.jpg
IMG-8542.jpg
IMG-8543.jpg
IMG-8544.jpg
IMG-8545.jpg
IMG-8327.jpg
 
Beautiful rifle!
 
Wow what a nice old Rigby. With J J's assistance you now have a beautiful old rifle. Pure jealousy!!!
 
Love it! I will soon have the identical gun only made in 1956 according to Rigbys ledgers. I will be posting pictures soon as well showing the reconditioning I too had done. Congratulations! Beautiful gun!!!
 
Congratulations, what a beautiful piece, I have a similar one made in 1903 as well. The serial number is 2143 and action number 4329. It is still in factory condition with a few dings and marks here and there. It has the shorter 20.5” barrel with detacheable scope mounts. Still hunt with it to this day and it is as deadly as a modern day highland stalker. Best of luck with your rifle and I hope you have as much fun as I do with mine!
 
Did JJ have to lift mineral oil out of the wood?
 
Beautiful.

Thank you for sharing.
 
Congratulations! It's a beautiful rifle with a solid gold pedigree.
 
Very nice. This has 'proper' written all over it.

Of note 'telescope' is on the original ledger - 1903!
 
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,300
Messages
1,572,073
Members
169,488
Latest member
SharynPico
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Andrew62 wrote on JBonw762's profile.
Hello, I asked the question I did simply to bump it to the top for you. I have a 416 Taylor or I would be very interested in it! It's a real beauty!
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top