Muzzle brake thoughts

serdog

AH member
Reaction score
So here my situation i've been looking for a .375 H&H just found one that at a good price but has a fixed brake. I want to get some thought on getting one with the brake v waiting

So here my situation i've been looking for a .375 H&H just found one that at a good price but has a fixed brake. I want to get some thought on getting one with the brake v waiting

Easy, buy it. Send it to a smith and have them cut it off and recrown it.

Chances are it is actually threaded and will be an even easier fix. My .02

Easy, buy it. Send it to a smith and have them cut it off and recrown it.

Chances are it is actually threaded and will be an even easier fix. My .02

What Inline6 said. If it's model you want at a good price. Quick fix for gunsmith cut and crown. Or remove and put cap over threads

Agree with @Inline6. It's probably removable. If not and depending on the smith's equipment, he/she may be able to remove it without removing the barrel.

I agree with the above, probably a very easy fix.

But, if the gun is almost what you want, but not quite, you are probably better waiting and getting want you actually want. If you get the “almost” rifle, you will probably end up spending double when you get the rifle you really want in the next 6-12 months.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AiWinClubApp

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

new updates !

SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH