MOZAMBIQUE: Pain & Redemption In Niassa

I honestly don’t know how it missed this post but gah I’m glad I found it. I’m glad everything worked out and you survived as it could have easily went a different way! Thank you for taking the time to write an account of the events/hunt!

Great story! I am headed to the same camp in Niassa to hunt Buffalo with Jaco in August. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, but I don't need that much excitement.

Great story! I am headed to the same camp in Niassa to hunt Buffalo with Jaco in August. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun, but I don't need that much excitement.
I am going back in Sept for Leopard and another Buffalo. You will love it!

What an experience! Wow, glad everyone got out in one piece…….more or less!

Great trophies, and even better memories. What real hunts are about! I sure hope I never have to have a buff shot off of me, but it sure makes a great story! Thanks for the report!
Niassa is on my bucket list!

You're a lucky man.
Congrats to buffs and your health and Jaco:P Viking: and his staff.
Foxi

Wow! What a great story! Congratulations on those two outstanding old bulls! And congratulations on getting off relatively unscathed through both charges!

Outstanding stuff fellas and great job writing this up. The Niassa sounds like an absolute gem and I definitely have a burning in my gut to see and experience it.

Outstanding stuff fellas and great job writing this up. The Niassa sounds like an absolute gem and I definitely have a burning in my gut to see and experience it.
Morning slickshooter! I just finished a safari and replied to your email. Give me a shout and we can set up a call.

My best always.

What a story! I do not know how I missed this tale when it was published, but a belated congratulations to you and Jaco!
Waidmannsheil well deserved!

And excellent writing too! I could feel my heart rate go up reading through the events!
Well done!

Outstanding stuff fellas and great job writing this up. The Niassa sounds like an absolute gem and I definitely have a burning in my gut to see and experience

Jaco and his team will not disappoint! Niassa is amazing. It is truly wild unspoiled Africa!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ChadM1958

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.