MOZAMBIQUE: My Hunt With Mashambanzou Safaris In 2012

Like Royal have never read this story!! Really enjoyed it as I am also hoping to get to Africa someday and get a hippo and croc along with a buff. Thanks for sharing and helping with the full trip report including the planning. I like the idea of bringing school supplies for the local school-great idea! Glad you had some wonderful ladies to share it with, makes it that much more special.

Like Royal have never read this story!! Really enjoyed it as I am also hoping to get to Africa someday and get a hippo and croc along with a buff. Thanks for sharing and helping with the full trip report including the planning. I like the idea of bringing school supplies for the local school-great idea! Glad you had some wonderful ladies to share it with, makes it that much more special.
Thanks Say Man. As an update, Grant has completely rebuilt and upgrade his Sena Camp (Hippo and Croc camp on the Zambezi River) and his Mupha Camp (or Sable Camp) They are both on par with his main camp at Muanza now.

Thanks Say Man. As an update, Grant has completely rebuilt and upgrade his Sena Camp (Hippo and Croc camp on the Zambezi River) and his Mupha Camp (or Sable Camp) They are both on par with his main camp at Muanza now.
Thanks Buff-Buster, Will definitely keep Grant in mind when I get planning on my safari.

That was a great read. I took a 4.5 metre with Mashambanzou (hunting with Boet) along that same stretch of river in 2015. It is just being finished off by Bullseye now. Lots of great memories reading that !

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edwardsrailcarcom00

Latest profile posts

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg