Mozambique massacre

It’s interesting to read the comments here and different perspectives. The problem is not a lack of “will”. Everyone is willing. The issue with most of these problems is the prioritization of resourcing. There are only so many lines of ISR, Fires, MEDEVAC platforms, and operational elements to do the work. Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan require resources. Throw in the counter Russian aggression, counter narco terrorism, and global CT fights there is not much left. Resources are allocated by threats to the homeland. Once Afghanistan and Syria come to a close I see Africa being resourced.
 
Just saying if it was a former french colony the legionaires would be there in and out and nobody would now.
Very sad that such cruel fighting is going on in probarbly one of the last really wild areas of Africa. I'm also sure that a lot of the finances are fiananced through poaching especially ivory.

The French have their hands full to the North. The lack of containment with AQIM has led us to where we are now.
 
These bastards need to be nuked off the face of the earth. Period! I can see Mozambique closing hunting areas soon. Or trackers refusing to go into the bush as is the case in Burkina Faso. Sad, there’s little Will to really kill them.
 
These bastards need to be nuked off the face of the earth. Period! I can see Mozambique closing hunting areas soon. Or trackers refusing to go into the bush as is the case in Burkina Faso. Sad, there’s little Will to really kill them.

I believe Mozambique also has a pipeline they are attempting secure. They stand to lose a lot if they do not aggressively get ahead of it. Hopefully China or Russia doesn’t step in and assist with training or additional equipment. TIA
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,276
Messages
1,571,441
Members
169,357
Latest member
trailrivet
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top