Mozambique massacre

It’s interesting to read the comments here and different perspectives. The problem is not a lack of “will”. Everyone is willing. The issue with most of these problems is the prioritization of resourcing. There are only so many lines of ISR, Fires, MEDEVAC platforms, and operational elements to do the work. Syria, Iraq, and Afghanistan require resources. Throw in the counter Russian aggression, counter narco terrorism, and global CT fights there is not much left. Resources are allocated by threats to the homeland. Once Afghanistan and Syria come to a close I see Africa being resourced.

Just saying if it was a former french colony the legionaires would be there in and out and nobody would now.
Very sad that such cruel fighting is going on in probarbly one of the last really wild areas of Africa. I'm also sure that a lot of the finances are fiananced through poaching especially ivory.

The French have their hands full to the North. The lack of containment with AQIM has led us to where we are now.

These bastards need to be nuked off the face of the earth. Period! I can see Mozambique closing hunting areas soon. Or trackers refusing to go into the bush as is the case in Burkina Faso. Sad, there’s little Will to really kill them.

These bastards need to be nuked off the face of the earth. Period! I can see Mozambique closing hunting areas soon. Or trackers refusing to go into the bush as is the case in Burkina Faso. Sad, there’s little Will to really kill them.

I believe Mozambique also has a pipeline they are attempting secure. They stand to lose a lot if they do not aggressively get ahead of it. Hopefully China or Russia doesn’t step in and assist with training or additional equipment. TIA

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Martinlaw

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.