Mosin rifle and a Nagant rifle

There's often many different stories from the same actual events. Perhaps there's no complete agreement on the exact details of how the 1891 rifle came to be.

No doubt about it. That's why I like pictures.

Vashper, by now you have figured out that AH members have very diverse backgrounds and that our collective knowledge is quite extensive. We all appreciate honest attempts like yours to clear up widely held misbeliefs. I learned Spanish as an adult and know how hard it is to communicate in a foreign language. You my "virtual" friend are doing a great job of that. I am very glad you joined our ranks.

...for the Mosin-Nagant-lovers….

DSC02563.JPG
DSC02564.JPG

I own a Nagant (for Short) fun to bring to the range every once in a while

my first Mosin was like this, only wood was worse. I was a student and worked in the summer to earn extra money. We reconstructed a pigsty, and around there were places of heavy battles. My rifle was in a covered trench for over 30 years, but it worked when I cleaned it. A piece of the barrel from it is still lying in my tool.

89213061.jpg

Mosin Nagant of marshal Tito of Yugoslavia, presented to him by central committee of soviet party.

To the best of my local knowledge, it is stil on sale by legal owner. I have seen adds, not so long ago.

The pictures are from news papers.

mosin-nagant-bivseg-vlasnika-j-b-tita-slika-33836863.jpg
57973fceff2e86bda03b.jpeg

6240c2be951a2030ecc5.jpeg

Mosin Nagant of marshal Tito of Yugoslavia, presented to him by central committee of soviet party.
I'm not going to evaluate the authenticity of this artifact, :LOL: I'm not an expert.
I personally got a simple military-issue rifle, and that's enough for me. I was offered to change the wood to a "civilian"
20190203_115225.jpg
, something like on the Tito rifle, but I'd rather spend that $120 on something else.

Hickok45 video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ga179sale

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you