More Greetings from Seattle

Merry B

AH member
Reaction score
Hello all!
I just joined as I have been "lurking" for a few months now, and hope I can contribute something at times. I work in the Seattle area, and myself & another person in our office clear trophies thru Customs and Fish & Wildlife for many hunters. I'm really not here to solicit business, but maybe answer some questions you may have in this area. Of course, I can help you if you'd like! Again, glad to be here! :)

AfricaHunting.com

Founder
AH ambassador
Reaction score
Website
AfricaHunting.com
Media
Articles
Welcome to AH Merry B! I'm glad that you decided to be a part of our community. Your knowledge in the area of clearing trophies thru Customs and Fish & Wildlife will certainly be of value to our members and visitors of the site. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

Larry Mikelsen

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA (Benefactor), SCI, Poulsbo Sportsman's Club
Hunted
USA, South Africa
Hi Mary!

You handled my trophies from Taxidermy Africa RSA earlier this year. You were my good example in the discussion on shipping of trophies. Good to see you jump into the discussions. There are lots of questions people have on getting their trophies home.

To the rest of you out there. I found Mary a great source for answers to the "mine field" of getting your trophies here and into your home. Since trophies seem to hit the East Coast first, all of us "West Coast hunters" always want to know how to get them to our side of the nation w/o extreme shipping charges. This lady can make it happen. Pure integrity.

Merry B

AH member
Reaction score
Hi Larry!
You may be thinking of Mary Terry- she's the real expert! I'm glad to hear you had a good experience with her- she is a wealth of knowledge, and a very nice lady to boot!

Larry Mikelsen

AH member
Reaction score
Media
Member of
NRA (Benefactor), SCI, Poulsbo Sportsman's Club
Hunted
USA, South Africa
My mistake Mary B. Yes, I dealt with Mary T. So confusing! LOL!! I found all of you folks most helpful.

billrquimby

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
Safari Club International, Lander One Shot Antelope Hunt Past Shooters Club
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Argentina, Spain, Mongolia, New Zealand, Australia
Welcome, Mary B. Wish we had someone like you in our region.

Incidentally, does my friend Buzzi Cook still have his taxidermy business in the Seattle area? If so, please surprise him by saying "hello" for me. I've not heard anything about him in at least 15 years.

Bill Quimby

Merry B

AH member
Reaction score
Yes, we work quite a bit with him- I'll give him your greetings!

Merry B

AH member
Reaction score
Welcome, Mary B. Wish we had someone like you in our region.

Incidentally, does my friend Buzzi Cook still have his taxidermy business in the Seattle area? If so, please surprise him by saying "hello" for me. I've not heard anything about him in at least 15 years.

Bill Quimby
BTW, he's at Olympic Taxidermy in North Bend, WA.

billrquimby

AH veteran
Reaction score
Member of
Safari Club International, Lander One Shot Antelope Hunt Past Shooters Club
Hunted
USA, Canada, Mexico, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Zambia, Botswana, Namibia, Argentina, Spain, Mongolia, New Zealand, Australia
Yes, we work quite a bit with him- I'll give him your greetings!

Thanks. I lost track of him after he left the SCI Record Book Committee way back when I was its editor. We had hunted red deer and boar together in Spain in about 1984 or 85.

Bill Quimby

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

20 day hunt in May 2022 with Zana Botes hard part now starting the wait
Better a fool on his own than a wise man at someone else's discretion
... F. Nietzsche
perry madl wrote on Ignatius of Antioch's profile.
Is your double still available?
I am interested in Safari Animal Paintings
Sugar4646 wrote on Warpig602's profile.
Hey boss wanted to inquire about the .308 rifle you have for sell can you send me payment information. I look forward to hearing back from you. Thank you.