Moose hunting techniques

Pheroze, you still had a good hunt, maybe unsuccessful from a meat gathering perspective, but that isn't the main reason we enjoy it. Were you hunting from your cabin?
 
Pheroze, you still had a good hunt, maybe unsuccessful from a meat gathering perspective, but that isn't the main reason we enjoy it. Were you hunting from your cabin?

So right! The cabin has turned out great. We did some more tweaks. Got out for moose a lot. Now, we are hunting the afternoon for deer that cross the property. But, the wind has been up and not great. But, honestly, having a great time. I do believe that if we had another week we would have our moose.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,308
Messages
1,572,371
Members
169,548
Latest member
LucioPrend
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top