Monster Warthog

TOM

AH elite
Joined
May 14, 2009
Messages
1,715
Reaction score
364
Location
Kansas City Metro
Media
41
Articles
1
Hunting reports
Africa
6
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Monster Warthog

watermark.php


He was born as the uncommon offspring of a 100lb tusked bull elephant and a thick tusked warthog female. He grew up on the tough streets of Joberg. After primary school it became apparent that he was "gifted" anatomically and several of the local sows were fighting for his attention. This attention grew so that he was eventually recruited to the hills outside of Los Angeles where he became a star of "adult swine films" After successfully releasing such hits as "pork slamming" and "just rootin' around" he had a very close call with swine venereal disease. He decided to hang up his "acting" skills and move home.

Soon after his arrival home, he became the proud father of a litter of piglets, each as endowed as their father. For the next several years he fathered numerous offspring and lived the easy life.

After a long and adventuresome life, he died trying to sneak under a fence into a neighboring grain farm. His massive tusks, the items that made him a star, got caught up in the fencing and he passed away with no fanfare. Long live "Hard Tusk Harry" and may his memory live on for generations.

OK, I have no idea where he came from.... I just got sent this by a PH friend of mine. ;) If anyone really knows I would love to hear it.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I heard he had some illegitimate offspring in Texas.

 
Monster Warthog

watermark.php


He was born as the uncommon offspring of a 100lb tusked bull elephant and a thick tusked warthog female. He grew up on the tough streets of Joberg. After primary school it became apparent that he was "gifted" anatomically and several of the local sows were fighting for his attention. This attention grew so that he was eventually recruited to the hills outside of Los Angeles where he became a star of "adult swine films" After successfully releasing such hits as "pork slamming" and "just rootin' around" he had a very close call with swine venereal disease. He decided to hang up his "acting" skills and move home.

Soon after his arrival home, he became the proud father of a litter of piglets, each as endowed as their father. For the next several years he fathered numerous offspring and lived the easy life.

After a long and adventuresome life, he died trying to sneak under a fence into a neighboring grain farm. His massive tusks, the items that made him a star, got caught up in the fencing and he passed away with no fanfare. Long live "Hard Tusk Harry" and may his memory live on for generations.

OK, I have no idea where he came from.... I just got sent this by a PH friend of mine. ;) If anyone really knows I would love to hear it.
Nice. Wonder what he looks like when not shoved up to the camera?
 
Another warthog with nice tusks.;)

1664383182594.png
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,310
Messages
1,572,522
Members
169,577
Latest member
CeliaTejed
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top