Hunting reports
Africa
Member of
SCI,DSC, QDMA, QU
Hunted
Africa, Europe, Asia, North America
Monster Warthog

watermark.php

He was born as the uncommon offspring of a 100lb tusked bull elephant and a thick tusked warthog female. He grew up on the tough streets of Joberg. After primary school it became apparent that he was "gifted" anatomically and several of the local sows were fighting for his attention. This attention grew so that he was eventually recruited to the hills outside of Los Angeles where he became a star of "adult swine films" After successfully releasing such hits as "pork slamming" and "just rootin' around" he had a very close call with swine venereal disease. He decided to hang up his "acting" skills and move home.

Soon after his arrival home, he became the proud father of a litter of piglets, each as endowed as their father. For the next several years he fathered numerous offspring and lived the easy life.

After a long and adventuresome life, he died trying to sneak under a fence into a neighboring grain farm. His massive tusks, the items that made him a star, got caught up in the fencing and he passed away with no fanfare. Long live "Hard Tusk Harry" and may his memory live on for generations.

OK, I have no idea where he came from.... I just got sent this by a PH friend of mine. ;) If anyone really knows I would love to hear it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I heard he had some illegitimate offspring in Texas.

Monster Warthog

watermark.php

He was born as the uncommon offspring of a 100lb tusked bull elephant and a thick tusked warthog female. He grew up on the tough streets of Joberg. After primary school it became apparent that he was "gifted" anatomically and several of the local sows were fighting for his attention. This attention grew so that he was eventually recruited to the hills outside of Los Angeles where he became a star of "adult swine films" After successfully releasing such hits as "pork slamming" and "just rootin' around" he had a very close call with swine venereal disease. He decided to hang up his "acting" skills and move home.

Soon after his arrival home, he became the proud father of a litter of piglets, each as endowed as their father. For the next several years he fathered numerous offspring and lived the easy life.

After a long and adventuresome life, he died trying to sneak under a fence into a neighboring grain farm. His massive tusks, the items that made him a star, got caught up in the fencing and he passed away with no fanfare. Long live "Hard Tusk Harry" and may his memory live on for generations.

OK, I have no idea where he came from.... I just got sent this by a PH friend of mine. ;) If anyone really knows I would love to hear it.
Nice. Wonder what he looks like when not shoved up to the camera?

Another warthog with nice tusks.;)

1664383182594.png

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RooseveltM

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg