Mod 70 Grip Cap

Boela

AH enthusiast
Joined
May 11, 2015
Messages
310
Reaction score
947
Location
Richards Bay
Media
30
Articles
3
Hunting reports
Africa
4
Member of
Zululand Hunters & Conservation Association, South African Hunters Association, PHASA
Hunted
South Africa, England, Wales, Austria, Swaziland, US: Idaho, Alaska
I managed to crack and chip a piece off of my Mod70 375's Grip Cap, I have been searching online and made a few calls to some local firearm dealers in search of a new one, but came up empty handed. Is there by any chance someone willing to bring me one from the US when they come to South Africa? There is no haste since I can still hunt perfectly well with my firearm. The current, cracked one has a central screw. I will repay you in either Rand or $ if you wish for the cap. I priced them at round $10.00
I presume that they are all standard size?

Regards.
 
hi Boela as a matter of interest what is the URL where you saw these on line ?
 
bassasdaindia

I had a look on Brownell's website.
 
Boela I ordered min from brownells to fit on my Winchester. It took about three months to arrive but it did.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,347
Messages
1,573,645
Members
169,780
Latest member
Isidro
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top