Misc Ammo For Sale

Mark Biggerstaff

Gold supporter
AH legend
Joined
Feb 28, 2017
Messages
4,292
Reaction score
15,302
Location
Texas
Media
281
Hunting reports
Africa
9
USA/Canada
1
Hunted
Texas, Louisiana, South Africa,
Cleaning out some in needed ammo

18 rds Federal 375 HH 300gr Soft Point $65 shipped

100 rds Armscor 22 TCM 40gr JHP
$100 shipped

IMG_4293.jpg

IMG_4294.jpg
 
Do you have one of the 22TCM rifles to go with the ammo?
 
How about $80 shipped on 22 TCM ammo!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,686
Members
169,825
Latest member
tyaumiu
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top