Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas, praise the Lord!

Merry Christmas to you as well, here’s wishing everyone good health in the coming year

Merry Christmas for you and your family Bob!

Don’t ever change ;)
@VertigoBE
Got no intention of ever changing mate I have to much fun being me.
With me what you see is what you get. No airs and graces, no political correctness just say it how I see it.
Bob

Merry Christmas!! And Happy Birthday to Jesus, the final sacrifice for my sorry ass...

I would like to wish all on the AH forum a merry Christmas and an even better new year.
Thank you to all that have provide invaluable information and advice.
Thank you for all the enjoyment and good natured ribbing we have given each other throughout the year.
For all this it is the greatest forum around and I have formed some lifelong friendships both locally and overseas thru this that I'm eternally greatful for that friendship.

To all the 243 owners you will for ever have my sympathy for being inflicted with that cartridge. For those that use it and have successfully used it you have my admiration for actually using the correct projectile for the game you hunt.
Most of all thank you for everyone just being you it's what makes this forum great
May your God bless you.
Bob
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and the entire AH family.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to all. @Bob Nelson 35Whelen, hope there was a 243 under your tree. Just kidding, wishing you the best! :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

An after Christmas outing to a small dam near Harare, catching bream on a stick rod, great fun.
89FE15E4-0DC6-463C-9CF4-50657B27FC20.jpeg
1E96CC68-084A-4CFA-8046-4023CBA30913.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gamebaidoithuong0

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.
SETH RINGER wrote on Fatback's profile.
IF YOU DON'T COME UP WITH ANY .458, I WILL TRY AND GET MY KID TO PACK SOME UP FOR YOU BUT PROBABLY WOUDN'T BE TILL THIS WEEKEND AND GO OUT NEXT WEEK.
PURA VIDA, SETH
sgtsabai wrote on Sika98k's profile.
I'm unfortunately on a diet. Presently in VA hospital as Agent Orange finally caught up with me. Cancer and I no longer can speak. If all goes well I'll be out of here and back home in Thailand by end of July. Tough road but I'm a tough old guy. I'll make it that hunt.
sgtsabai wrote on Wyfox's profile.
Nice one there. I guided for mulies and elk for about 10 or so years in northern New Mexico.