Merkel 140 vs. Blaser S2

I just put up my Blaser S2 470 NE Left Handed for Sale.
Go take a Look.
 
Another good thing about the Blaser platform is the huge availability of aftermarket parts. Mounts, stocks, you name it.
Good.

I do like my Merkel 140 now that the DD thing got properly modified, instead of just changing parts to new. It is a strong crossbolt build and can be trusted now, without worrying if DD will re-appear and if so,when.

I have posted this video many times,this is a good idea and made me buy the gun with peace of mind. This is my actual 140 in the little embedded video, gunsmith is demonstrating how the left barrel can now not fire without the rear trigger being actually pulled.



Merkel also makes decockers, here is my little SLII and I have no problems flipping my brain into decocker-mode when using it. I like it a lot.

IMG-20240826-123613-515-3.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,298
Messages
1,570,999
Members
169,090
Latest member
feiniwarrde1971
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top