Maurice Allen

Ike85123

AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 21, 2021
Messages
779
Reaction score
1,694
Location
Arizona, USA
Media
1
Hunting reports
Africa
1
Member of
None
This is a hunter that was my uncle's friend.
I met him when i was a young boy.
Anybody have any information on him ?
 
This is a hunter that was my uncle's friend.
I met him when i was a young boy.
Anybody have any information on him ?

Bunny Allen I believe. Quite the character and ladies man. Was involved in the setting up for some of the famous old African movies. Had 2 sons that also followed him into the safari business, David and Anton.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,317
Messages
1,572,825
Members
169,624
Latest member
hp66social1
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is kdp59935@gmail.com in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top