Managment Hunt Kalahari

KEMP AFRICAN SAFARIS

Sponsor
Since 2017
AH fanatic
Joined
Mar 26, 2015
Messages
643
Reaction score
708
Location
South Africa
Website
www.kempafricansafaris.com
Deals & offers
144
Media
421
The Kalahari is home to one of the most diverse populations of wildlife. situated in South Africa’s malaria-free, North West Province, close to the Botswana border .It consists of Savannah/Bushveld vegetation with an annual rainfall of only 600mm per year .
It is where you wake to the first sounds of the wild in the chill of the early dawn. We stand with you, sharing that first cup of coffee and talking quietly, while in the distance the horizon warms at the place where the sun will first touch.
The Camelthorn acacia trees are a stunning feature of the area and combined with Kalahari sand.

Kalahari is a breathtaking oasis nestled within arid, undulating hills, complemented by the shimmering orange river that runs through it. This unique setting showcases an incredible variety of vegetation, broadly classified into Nama Karoo, Kalahari, and Karoo Mountain ecosystems.
Our property is home to diverse fauna and flora, providing an exceptional opportunity to experience the beauty of nature firsthand. We proudly offer over 15 huntable species, including the iconic buffalo and rhino, attracting wildlife enthusiasts and hunters from far and wide.

Dates available: 6-16 August 2025

10 days all-inclusive package for 1 hunter including cull animals

14 -small (baboon ,impala ,blesbuck ,springbuck )
6 large (bluewildebeest ,black wildebeest ,zebra ,redhartebeest ,waterbuck )

For only $6500 per hunter
Trophies available from the price list

You can add more animals from the list below.

• Blesbuck Male $300
• Blesbuck female $250
• Springbuck Male $450
• Springbuck female $295
• Red hartebeest female $550
• Gemsbuck $890
• Eland female $850
• Blackwildebeest female $300
• Impala female $190
• Bluewildebeest female $450
• Waterbuck female $450
• Kudu female $450
• Warthog male(non-trophy) $290
• Zebra $900
• Buffalo up to 42”$10 000
• Buffalo 42 bigger $12500 Over 44” $16500
• Buffalo female $2990
• Jackal and Baboon $100
• lioness $3500

I will need a $1000 as a down payment to confirm your booking .

Screenshot_4.jpg
 
Last edited by a moderator:

Forum statistics

Threads
70,348
Messages
1,573,665
Members
169,812
Latest member
Tucksethoms
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top