Africa
Member of
sci int, basc,wpaz
Hunted
zambia, tanzania, zimbabwe,Mozambique ,hungary, france, england
Maneater Lioness
Luangwa Valley, Nyampala GMA, Zambia 2005

watermark.php

This is the hut in a village not too far from the hunting camp where an old lioness broke into and killed and ate an elderly women there. You can see the damage around the door where the lioness broke in, and there were blood stains outside the door where the woman was eaten.

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Chris who was the camp manager sat up a couple of times for it, but the villagers wouldn't stay in their huts at night as they were more interested in a beer drink they had organised to last a few days, so Chris gave up.

The lioness returned and broke into another hut which happened to be the game scouts. It attacked his wife and then started on the game scout who managed to grab his AK as it was chewing on his leg and shot it in the head.

In the photos of the skull the skinner is showing with his finger where the bullet entered. The game scout and his wife were ok after treatment, but I am guessing the experience left a lasting impression!!!!!!!! This occurred not long before I arrived with people I had hunting there, and it had them thinking at night...

watermark.php

watermark.php

watermark.php

Last edited by a moderator:
A tale by Mike that I wanted to bring back to share with everyone.

Thanks for sharing . Forrest

thanks for sharing.

-matt

From the looks of her teeth she was ancient and looking for an easy meal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
febixix695

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois