Make An Offer Sable Hunt Zambia

Mike and Bruce good you find a deal ! Why you don't coming out to Luangwa after the hunt and take a Sharps Grysbok, I spotted some nice ones the last weeks here. Would be a nice combination to the Blue Duiker !!

Cheers, Michael
 
Now there is a combo hunt I like.
One more reason to head to Zambia.
 
Congrats Bruce, be sure to take a Puku, they are beautiful animals, and you can´t find them in SA.
 
Yes Puku was on my mind to ask for. Pretty animals and like you say limited in range. Hadn't thought about the Sharps Grysbuck. Cute little critters for sure. Have to give some more thought to this.... Bruce
 
Yes Puku was on my mind to ask for. Pretty animals and like you say limited in range. Hadn't thought about the Sharps Grysbuck. Cute little critters for sure. Have to give some more thought to this.... Bruce

....don't forget about lechwe.;)
 
Congrats to Bruce! Have a great trip!
 
congrats to all involved
 
Bruce, sounds like you in for a fantastic safari. Enjoy.
 
We are set up for the end of Oct and first couple of days of Nov. Should be a lot of fun. Bruce
 
I have mentioned a couple more animals..... Perhaps a Chobe Bushbuck and a Puku. I understand from Patsy that she and Bluey saw a nice Reedbuck recently........ I am on the fence about a Blue Duiker....... I may decide to have a go at one.. I love big Lechwe. Unfortunately none are currently available at Takeri. I just asked if any of the neighbors might have a big one..... Sable is the focus. We'll see how long it takes me. I seem to start slow in Africa. Last year I didn't pull the trigger until the evening of the 3rd day. The first trip I think it was again day 3. 2nd trip it was day 2. I'd rather take the time to find a really great Sable and miss out on a couple of the others. Then and again if a big Bushbuck shows up first day then I'll take him. We'll see how it goes. Bruce
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,270
Messages
1,571,111
Members
169,260
Latest member
ShennaWatt
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top