M98 action

Is there a way I can buy a new m98 action without buying a Mauser/Rigby rifle?
If you can find one available, the Zastava M70 uses a 98 Mauser action. That action was used by Remington 798, Interarms MK10, Charles Daly, and a couple of other brands. It won't have the Mauser crest on the front receiver bridge but it is a true 98 action. Good luck in your search.
 
Granite Mountain Arms sells their custom made M98 actions and also barreled actions using Krieger barrels. They are not cheap.


1649551329904.png
 
Yes, GMA as mentioned, Prechtl, Mayfair, H&W, FZH.
 
If you can find one available, the Zastava M70 uses a 98 Mauser action. That action was used by Remington 798, Interarms MK10, Charles Daly, and a couple of other brands. It won't have the Mauser crest on the front receiver bridge but it is a true 98 action. Good luck in your search.
im looking for a single square bridge
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.25 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.25 AM.png
    556.4 KB · Views: 194
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.26 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.26 AM.png
    865.5 KB · Views: 185
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.28 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.28 AM.png
    876.5 KB · Views: 202
  • Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.30 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-04-13 at 8.37.30 AM.png
    716.5 KB · Views: 282

Forum statistics

Threads
70,272
Messages
1,571,232
Members
169,280
Latest member
JackieMund
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt Meister
480-410-1594
azklmsr462@gmail.com

have a great evening
autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
 
Top