Lurker now a member

bluefish

AH member
Joined
May 15, 2026
Messages
34
Reaction score
23
Hello all,
Long time lurker now new member. I recognize some members from other places and looking forward to meeting people and learning about things I don’t yet know.
Cheers
 
Welcome to AH bluefish
 
s-welcome.gif
bluefish. Assume you fish for them?
 
Welcome to AH. I have seen this handle some where but dont remember. May be Gunbroker.
Krish
 
Welcome to AH
 
Welcome blurfish, I’m not the same Bullthrower338 at that Nevada whorehouse I guarantee it was a different one!
 
:S Welcome:
 
Welcome to the posting side.
 
Good day! Welcome to AH!
 
Welcome to AH bluefish!
 
Welcome aboard!
 
Welcome to AH! It is a great site, glad to have you here.
 
Welcome aboard!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,376
Messages
1,574,508
Members
170,052
Latest member
006661621
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top