Looking To Buy Taxidermy Collections In The US

Robert Stephen

Reaction score
Looking for top end taxidermy collections in the U.S. Please PM me.

98329507_2434949043411370_31579107821092864_n.jpg

Looking for top end taxidermy collections in the U.S. Please PM me.

View attachment 377956
Hi Robert, Your private information was removed from your post for privacy reason, members can PM you if interested. If you want to provide someone your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system. Thank you.

As per our posting guidelines: It is not okay to post your own personal information or post links to your personal information, including but not limited to email addresses, telephone numbers, mailing addresses or identification numbers. If you want to provide someone else your personal information please do so in the Conversation/Private Message (PM) system.

The North Florida Chapter of SCI has/had a LOT of taxidermy that they were in the process of selling off just a few months ago. It may be worth looking them up.

@Robert Stephen , since you are a new member on AH, perhaps a short introduction and a little more explanation on why you looking for top end taxidermy. Are you in the market to purchase? Sorry if I am coming off as a skeptic, but we do get an occasional anti-hunting troll on this site. Your profile has no information about you either.

I'm a taxidermy broker i buy and sell taxidermy mounts all over the U.S. You can see more about me and what i sell on my website . If you PM me i can give you my website info , As i have been told i can not post it here . Thanks for asking

Check out Lolli Brothers taxidermy auction. There have an auction new week with alot of high end taxidermy

The North Florida Chapter of SCI has/had a LOT of taxidermy that they were in the process of selling off just a few months ago. It may be worth looking them up.

I saw their collection. Not worthy of ownership by most standards. 2 of 10 quality across the 100+ pieces.

I saw their collection. Not worthy of ownership by most standards. 2 of 10 quality across the 100+ pieces.
I was passing on what I was told as I didn't see any of it.

I was passing on what I was told as I didn't see any of it.

It all looked like this: https://www.badtaxidermy.com/

Incidentally, there is a great book called "bad taxidermy" that is a hilarious safari room coffee table book for very few dollars. Great Christmas Gift and very funny.

I live in maryland and have a collection of 15 African plains game mounts I’m downsizing and would like to sell them except for a couple

They are top quality taxidermist I got through Lance Hendershot from Hendershots in Md

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
indiagpt

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Because of some clients having to move their dates I have 2 prime time slots open if anyone is interested to do a hunt
5-15 May
or 5-15 June is open!
shoot me a message for a good deal!
dogcat1 wrote on skydiver386's profile.
I would be interested in it if you pass. Please send me the info on the gun shop if you do not buy it. I have the needed ammo and brass.
Thanks,
Ross
Francois R wrote on Lance Hopper's profile.
Hi Lance hope you well. The 10.75 x 68 did you purchase it in the end ? if so are you prepared to part with it ? rgs Francois