Reaction score
Media
Articles
Hunting reports
Africa
Hunted
RSA (Limpopo), USA , CAN
Hi guys,

Looking for a set of the old pachmayr flush sling swivels. Dont need the full mount kit, rather just 2 of the swivels. Anyone have a set they arent using and want to part with?

Image below for reference
images (1).jpeg

Have you tried Sunnyhill?
I had not, but just shot them a note, thank you. These is a banner up on their webpage that says they are "restructuring", but I'll give it a shot. Thanks again!

Sorry I can't help out but I have these on a nice little Argy 1909 rifle. They are great (y)

I'll take a set for my A-Square rifle if you find a supplier... thanks

I'll take a set for my A-Square rifle if you find a supplier... thanks

I paid up big for a set of B78 swivels which were pachmayr made and rebranded. Missed one on AR by a few minutes as well.
Sunny Hill has a part that they told me may need minor fitting and refinishing to fit the pachmayr bases.

If there is this much call for them, I may start making them at the full time gig. $40-$70 for a swivel set it nuts. But like you, needed one for my asquare as well.

I paid up big for a set of B78 swivels which were pachmayr made and rebranded. Missed one on AR by a few minutes as well.
Sunny Hill has a part that they told me may need minor fitting and refinishing to fit the pachmayr bases.

If there is this much call for them, I may start making them at the full time gig. $40-$70 for a swivel set it nuts. But like you, needed one for my asquare as well.

Try searching for Winchester / British style fishhook swivels and your $40-$70 price sounds like a bargain by comparison. $150-$200 swivels exist! OUCH!

Try searching for Winchester / British style fishhook swivels and your $40-$70 price sounds like a bargain by comparison. $150-$200 swivels exist! OUCH!
With the amount of people looking or at least the price, I may make an MOQ and sell them at reasonable prices.

The fishhooks pricing is also bordering, if not exceeding, ludicrous, but there is at least collector value there for an attempt at justification.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlbertinaG

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Nick BOWKER HUNTING SOUTH AFRICA wrote on EGS-HQ's profile.
Hi EGS

I read your thread with interest. Would you mind sending me that PDF? May I put it on my website?

Rob
85lc wrote on Douglas Johnson's profile.
Please send a list of books and prices.
Black wildebeest hunted this week!
Cwoody wrote on Woodcarver's profile.
Shot me email if Beretta 28 ga DU is available
Thank you