chronograph,,, I need a new one

I use a chrono a lot. Everything from getting power factors for pistol competition to load development (rifle).

Used a PACT for many years, and for the price and ease of use, it is great.

Went to a Lab Radar. Good unit but a bit finicky.

Purchased a new Garmin.....wow! A huge step above the others.

One of the things I wanted it for is the small size and ease of use. I try to hunt out west every year for elk/etc. My long range rifle is a 300 Norma Mag Improved. I am always concerned about the velocity difference between the elevation where I live and where I hunt.

The Garmin will take the guesswork and worry out of that.

If anyone wants my Oehler 35P it’s yours for the cost of shipping. It’s a very good chronograph, I just didn’t want the hassle of setting it up every time and got the Garmin. It’s the best of the sky screen type chronographs. They still sell them new but they cost as much as a Garmin. Used for free it makes sense but I have no idea why someone would choose to buy one new at the new price.

If anyone wants my Oehler 35P it’s yours for the cost of shipping. It’s a very good chronograph, I just didn’t want the hassle of setting it up every time and got the Garmin. It’s the best of the sky screen type chronographs. They still sell them new but they cost as much as a Garmin. Used for free it makes sense but I have no idea why someone would choose to buy one new at the new price.
I'd love to take it, please. Can send you a shipped box with payment on if that works? Thank you!

I'd love to take it, please. Can send you a shipped box with payment on if that works? Thank you!
Sounds good. I tried to PM you just now but didn’t see a PM button. Tried “start conversation” - don’t know if that’s how to PM

Took my Garmin to the range yesterday, performed great, So easy even I can use it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlosHeis

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

IHC-KB5 wrote on Huvius's profile.
Thanks for catching the Flanged brass - much appreciated!
SETH RINGER wrote on RR 314's profile.
HOW MUCH ARE THEY?? PLAIN? CAMO? THX, SETH
USN
Please a prayer request due to Michael Sipple being mauled by a Cape buffalo.

Bayly Sipple Safaris on FB for company statement.