Looking for experience

Joined
Dec 6, 2018
Messages
3
Reaction score
3
Hi everyone.
I was wondering if there are anyone in the Northwest area that could mayne help me out.
I am going to study become a PH but would really like some help.
I am turning 17 in a month so only 2 years before I finish school and if I have experience I could be a step ahead of other students.

Kind regards
Lourens vd Merwe
 
Welcome to AH! Best of luck in your pursuit. It would be a dream job!
 
Welcome to AH. Good luck!
 
With 17 years of age, the life is just infront of you!

Congrats on the choice of your profession.

Wish you all the luck and sucess in future endevours!
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,355
Messages
1,574,049
Members
169,890
Latest member
marnobaro1984
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
 
Top