Looking for an Outfitter for a larger, unique Safari

JohnHenry

Reaction score
Morning Gentlemen!

I went on my first safari in Namibia in the Summer of '22. I cannot wait to go back!

I am a member of a Christian organization, and have been asked to inquire about a potential religious retreat/safari combo for around 13 guys (including a priest). We would be looking at a 5-to-10-day plains game hunt. The only change from a typical safari would be the ability to meet in the mornings evenings and have talks, prayer time, etc. We could use the dinning room, lounge, etc.

All-in-all, I am just looking for an outfitter open to a larger, Christian group, that is not going to break the bank. I would prefer Namibia again, but am very open to South Africa, Botswana, etc.

Any suggestions or recommendations would be so appreciated!

In Christ,

John Henry

Sounds like a great group and a good time will be had

Dm sent

Morning Gentlemen!

I went on my first safari in Namibia in the Summer of '22. I cannot wait to go back!

I am a member of a Christian organization, and have been asked to inquire about a potential religious retreat/safari combo for around 13 guys (including a priest). We would be looking at a 5-to-10-day plains game hunt. The only change from a typical safari would be the ability to meet in the mornings evenings and have talks, prayer time, etc. We could use the dinning room, lounge, etc.

All-in-all, I am just looking for an outfitter open to a larger, Christian group, that is not going to break the bank. I would prefer Namibia again, but am very open to South Africa, Botswana, etc.

In Christ,

John Henry
PM sent

Safe hunting

PM sent

Good morning sir.
I will be able to help you with that, our lodge can sleep up to 16 people and we have a big lounge area for your morning or afternoon prayer or talks.
We are based in South Africa and would be great to have you guys in the Lowveld.
0a08e913-c3fb-40e7-a644-cf295ce99668.jpeg
333c21ea-b4d4-4fc4-bbe2-d2883b18e14a.jpeg
6051d58c-752a-4af9-b3ad-f758b0e83807.jpeg
ee3009f8-d4c5-42f8-b4f1-ec7496d1dd23.jpeg
b89ad049-6636-47ae-ba2a-917abc3824ea.jpeg

Kowas Safaris owned and run by the Strauss family.

Morning Gentlemen!

In Christ,

John Henry
Hi John

We are a family run hunting outfit and would be great to have you guys join us in the Eastern Cape - South Africa.
I have sent you a pm,
Thank you
Kind Regards
Wik

John,
Seeing that you have a large group of folks it might be beneficial to decide on what species each person wishes to shoot and give the list of animals to all interested outfitters and invite bids from them. Can save you guys some funds.

John,
Seeing that you have a large group of folks it might be beneficial to decide on what species each person wishes to shoot and give the list of animals to all interested outfitters and invite bids from them. Can save you guys some funds.
That is great advice! I've gotten a huge number of replies, and it seems easily feasible. We are going to put together a list of exactly what we think we are looking for and send it over to everyone who said they were interested and see what we can work out!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
HortenseMo

Latest profile posts

A.A. wrote on Msprenger!'s profile.
Are you still looking for a 375 H&H?
NRA Life, ASSRA Life, GGCA Life
Sable @ the lodge this morning

Buffalo encounter this morning!

here with available dates for 2024/25