Looking For A Hunt

Second Wind

AH enthusiast
Joined
Jun 14, 2011
Messages
272
Reaction score
55
Member of
by this point, just select 3 - 7 letters, put them together in any given order and I am probably a lifetime member
Hunted
US, Canada, Mexico
I am going to try going in another direction with this

Here is what I am shopping for right now

In September/October of 2013

2 Buffalo and 1 sable

Possible observer, she may want a crack at 2-3 head of PG

I want the price to include:
Dip and pack
pick up and return to a town with or the airport itself
all permits, license and fees
rifle import fees
all taxes. levys etc
daily laundry
prep and deliver trophies to taxidermy
use of hunting vehicle
PH, tracker, Skinner and driver
accommodations and meals
Daily laundry


I will assume costs of
Air fare to and from
shipping fees of trophies
accommodations before and after hunt
med and evac insurance
additional days or trophies and related expense thereof
any additional sightseeing, side trips or excursions outside the hunted area

Further,
on the way from the airport we will stop at the liquor store and I will provision us with far more than we will consume thereby helping to stock the bar after our departure

we will leave all unused ammo, medical supplies etc

Finally, we want to be treated like "family" so don't get cross if we want to help in the the kitchen, wash and dry or help out around camp. We are real normal "country" people, not prima donnas. We are both cooks and as my SO said "This might be the only chance I ever get to learn how to bake an Eland" okay, further comment unnecessary!

And double finally, TIPS
I have read volumes on this topic and I still am not sure I understand it. If would ask that you allow me/us to render a Good, Better and Best evaluation and quote a figure for those three classes that you might feel appropriate. That way, at the end of the day, that business is out of the way, way up front and no one gets their feelings hurt

As actual combatants we are both physically fit, fair hand with a rifle, brilliant conversationalists and charming dinner companions

So....Show me your stuff
 
drive away no more to pay
thats gotta be the the way an otfitter would bring all the hunters in .
i like your train of thought mate
 
Eloquently put, I'm glad someone if putting up front what they want to experience on a hunting trip.
 
SW, You willing to go anywhere? What about time lines? or is this all open in the requested hunt quote?
 
Brick

I will go anywhere they will let me in and a few that they might not.... Time line for this hunt is October 2013

Duration of hunt will be best detemioned by the PH/Outfitter. I stated what I want and I think he best will know best how ong it will take
 
Hey, I would love to quote you on this one, please send me your email address so that I can send you a email!

Thanx
@Africa Hunting Safaris
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,180
Members
169,919
Latest member
BUILonna63
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top