Long Time Reader, First time Poster :P

I'm prepping for a trip with Limcroma this Sept and I can't wait!

Welcome Mike B,

My family hunted with Limcroma a few years back. Amazing folks run the place, and a wonderful safari overall. Can't say enough good things about our time there. They treat you like royalty. You should have a great trip.
 
Mike,

Here's a link to Ann's blog from our trip last fall to Mozambique. Your wife might enjoy reading it.

https://annmielke.wordpress.com/

Also, enjoy the planning and excitement going into it. We usually view youtube videos from the area we're going to travel to. We found Peace Corps member blogs for where they were in Mozambique - there might be a some of them in SA too.
 
So, talk about overreach! before I won the raffle for the African hunt with Limcroma, I bid on and won an auction to hunt for 2 with TGB outfitters in Argentina (I'm taking my Dad on that hunt). They just told me what that deposit is for the hunt (it's March 2018). I tell you, this is a good problem to have, but man is my wife wondering when the spending will stop! :p Pray for me fellas!
make-it-rain-dollars.gif
 

Attachments

  • make-it-rain-dollars.gif
    make-it-rain-dollars.gif
    484.9 KB · Views: 214
Welcome to AH! Best of luck on those hunts, some good outfitters picked out.
 
Mr. Mike,

Welcome! We look forward to hosting you in September!
 
Living and hunting in South Africa for 20 years, I suggest Nyala and Bushbuck instead of warthog and zebra. Bushbuck can give you one of the best hunting experiences of your life.
 
Living and hunting in South Africa for 20 years, I suggest Nyala and Bushbuck instead of warthog and zebra. Bushbuck can give you one of the best hunting experiences of your life.

I was mostly thinking Zebra because it would make a nice rug. What makes Bushbuck hunting so great/memorable? I would probably rather have an awesome hunt than a rug that was 'easy'.
 
I was mostly thinking Zebra because it would make a nice rug. What makes Bushbuck hunting so great/memorable? I would probably rather have an awesome hunt than a rug that was 'easy'.
Bushbuck doesn't run away. If you don't kill him on the first shot, he'll charge against you. Not dangerous like a buffalo but behave the same way. That's what makes bushbuck hunting so exciting.
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,361
Messages
1,574,167
Members
169,914
Latest member
LavadaDnz
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

jnelson wrote on Jjhog's profile.
might think about getting these bullets to me
K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
 
Top