Reaction score
Media
Hunting reports
USA/Canada
Member of
SCI, NRA
Hunted
USA, Canada
I am constantly watching in amazement what they sale (and what people will buy) on these TV hunting shows. I have a full (manual) machine shop which I make just about anything that I need. I am looking for that one item that no hunter could do without. Any suggestions? I am tired of working for a living and want hit it big with some idea! Just kidding, but if anyone needs something simple that they cant seem to find on the market, give me a holler and I will see if it can be made.

Dude honestly, an affordable (a relative term I know) American made scope would sell. American made is definitely back in style and I would love to see more American made gun products.

Make a turkey hunting stool that doesn’t suck.

If you do that I will buy one

I can even send you pictures of the best one I ever used but it hasn’t been manufactured in 20 years

I can even send you pictures of the best one I ever used but it hasn’t been manufactured in 20 years
I want to see that.

It’s basically a square aluminum round tube frame with longer legs on one side than the other and black seatbelt material as the seat I will send a picture when I find one or make it by my fathers house(his never broke)

But it is much sturdier and doesn’t sink into the mud as much as any design I have used since

1603314287319.png

looked a lot like this and no one makes one nearly as good as this anymore

Reactions: WAB
The tree lounge tree stand. Please feel free to thank me by sending me a couple....

I would also buy a great stool. there never seems to be a good tree to lean against when you need one.

The tree lounge tree stand. Please feel free to thank me by sending me a couple....
I have a couple. The most comfortable stand ever. Unfortunatly it weighs 30 lbs and sounds like a 18 wheeler jackknifing when you attach it to a tree. Now a light weight and quiet tree lounge would be something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillieBurk

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Impact shots from the last hunt

Early morning Impala hunt, previous link was wrong video

Headshot on jackal this morning

Mature Eland Bull taken in Tanzania, at 100 yards, with 375 H&H, 300gr, Federal Premium Expanding bullet.

20231012_145809~2.jpg