LON PAUL CUSTOM PACKAGE FS

MHYOUNG 375

AH senior member
Joined
Oct 11, 2025
Messages
70
Reaction score
135
Location
Las Vegas, NV
Member of
SCI, DSC, NRA
Hunted
RSA, Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Cameroon, Tanzania, Mauritius, MX, Canada
Folks,

As the title says I have a Lon Paul custom rifle for sale. As some of you may know Lon Paul is a well respected builder of high end safari rifles.

I wanted a rifle that I could use anywhere for about anything and that's exactly what I rec'd.

This rifle has been hunted and has taken buffalo, lion, hippo, croc and brown bear as well as a load of PG.

It shoots under an inch with softs and solids.

Specs:

Caliber: 375 WBY (it feeds and cycles 375 H&H smoothly) If your ammo does not arrive you should be able to find 375 H&H about anywhere.
Action: Model 70
Magazine: Drop box
Stock: Darce Echols synthetic 14" LOP with Decelrator pad and tapped for stud to allow tripod attachment
Barrel: 24" Douglas SS w/ barrel mounted sling swivel stud
Sights: Florescent bead with hood. Custom easily detachable peep to fit rear scope base
Trigger: Timney that breaks cleanly and consistently at 3LB
Finish: All metal has Ceracote
Weight: 9#

Rifle shoots 300 NF softs at 2760 fps and 270 TSX at 2900 fps so a step up from the 375 H&H.

I would rate the rifle as 98% with some minor scrapes on the stock and one very small spot were the Ceracote is gone.

I will include a quick detachable set of 1" Talley rings and a non detachable 1" set.
60 WBY cases
375 cal SAF, TSX and NF bullets
My load data

To your FFL $6,750 This is less than what I paid for the rifle 17 years ago.

Pix to anyone with real interest that will send me their e-mail address

Mark
 
Hi! Good luck with your sale! A moderator will be along shortly to move this to the classified listings. So don’t think it was deleted.

Also, it would be advisable to go ahead and post pictures of the rifle to help garner interest.
 
THX! Still getting used to the site.
 
Hey all, Mark Young sent me the pics of this awesome adventure rifle. I am helping him just share pics of the rifle he has for sale here.

Mark is a serious hunter… “if this rifle could talk” comes to mind! He’s been there and done that! And booked probably thousands of wilderness hunts for folks.
He knows his stuff and is a nice guy.

This thing looks ready for the next adventure, from Alaska to the Zambezi.


20260808_125035.jpeg
1000032372.jpeg

20260808_125048.jpeg
20260808_125121.jpeg

20260808_125159.jpeg
20260808_125149.jpeg
20260808_125220.jpeg
20260808_125134.jpeg
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,343
Messages
1,573,540
Members
169,755
Latest member
JungEscoba
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

K_P wrote on Buckleyguy12's profile.
Good morning from Montana.

I'm looking at a post from 2018 where you were looking for a lefty Winchester in .375 H&H Magnum. I'm selling mine. My email is [redacted] in the event that you're still searching for a unicorn.

Best,

Kelly Palmer
Gents, if you book and pay your deposit before the end of this year , you can have the bigger cull package for the 2026 price! https://www.africahunting.com/threa...griffiths-safaris-starting-at-us-2-560.96285/
I am currently in Northern Cape scouting a hunting area, we will have lots of amazing hunting opportunities for 2027! I will post updated available dates soon!
Azklmsr wrote on MANKAZANA SAFARIS's profile.
Good Evening. I am very interested in you hunt for the spiral slam. March in 2028 would be fine for me

Couple of quick questions:

1) Can we add some additional species on
2) what do you want for a deposit?
3) how do you want me to sign up

I'm on whats app or email

Kurt [redacted]

have a great evening
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
 
Top