Lion Pictures

Hunting lion in South Africa with the right outfit will be one of the most exciting hunts you can embark on.... I know the hunt is not according to everyone's taste but as in many future posts I believe there is a place in the industry for each sector and you as a hunter can decide what safari you will book depending on your personal expectations. Quality for the $$$ spent I believe this is the best option for any hunter. This was a male around 9 years old.

IMG_0413.jpg
 
For anyone who has hunted lion in Botswana, pre-moratorium, and is willing to share some pictures then please feel free to share.
 
Exceptional Hunting Experience, the Swift HP’s performed flawlessly.

E2FC69F7-5710-44E5-A458-810FA13CBF78.jpeg
246FC0D6-2D51-4C72-91D8-01D451737CBB.jpeg
D90F35FD-1919-4A78-8B90-A5A3094A1F53.jpeg
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Some Lions hunted.jpg
 
Lion collage email.jpg
 
976016E4-7706-4887-8218-B7A6A06644C2.jpeg
A1D58FC7-F5DA-4A71-A091-460976BA6B44.jpeg
5439606B-9DEA-460D-8148-339AC2656349.jpeg

.375 Holland & Holland Magnum BRNO ZKK602
.375 Holland & Holland Magnum SAKO F.N Mauser
300Gr RWS TUG
300Gr Nosler Partition
300Gr Barnes Original
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,254
Messages
1,570,750
Members
169,145
Latest member
uneminceo1985
 

 

 

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top