Leupold Vari-Xlll 1.5-5 Matte Std Duplex

raamw

AH enthusiast
Joined
Feb 5, 2011
Messages
277
Reaction score
157
Location
Monee Illinois
Media
14
Member of
NRA and Illinois Stae Rifle Assoc LIFE MEMBER, US Navu
This is a stand Duplex. I t has NO ring marks but has a couple of marks on the Ocular bell and one small nick on the objective end. The Butler creek lens protectors cover these marks. The lens are perfect. I do not have the box.

DSCN1029_zpsjgcolg7z.jpg
DSCN1038_zpszm8y0tac.jpg
DSCN1037_zpsvig76gn9.jpg
DSCN1036_zpsbvtdwonf.jpg
DSCN1032_zpsnyot3tl1.jpg


I am asking $280 shipped or make me an offer
unfortunately US only



raamw@att.net
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Very fair price.

All the best in selling the scope.
 
I would like to buy your scope ... let me know what to do/contact/payment etc
Cheers
 
I would like to buy your scope ... let me know what to do/contact/payment etc
Cheers
unfortunate this is a restricted export item and I cannot legally sell this to anyone outside the United States
 
Charleston SC has not succeeded seceded recently from the USA,.

So your saying there is still a chance.:D
 
Yep!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ack
Sold?..................................FWB
 

Forum statistics

Threads
70,263
Messages
1,570,969
Members
169,211
Latest member
BirgitBurn
 

 

 

Latest profile posts

autofire wrote on ThinAirHunter's profile.
I think forum prohibits making reference or giving personal references to PH/Outfitters that don't advertise on this forum.

But you can call me. I would be happy to discuss Cape Buffalo .

Bob 813-310-6992
MHYOUNG 375 wrote on Marley7x57's profile.
If you really are interested I 'll send some pix. I have quiet a few.
curt672 wrote on Robmill70's profile.
So What's the story on the 340 ??? thanks Curt
rdog wrote on Bob Nelson 35Whelen's profile.
Bob i was at Rebel gun works last Friday they had once fired 25/20 brass in their up stairs section , how are the knees going?
 
Top